Ph: +61 412 925 620
Moroc is an exclusive and exotic property which has been designed to provide an intimate ambience for relaxing and indulging in the serenity of nature. The tropical landscaping and pool areas provide restful havens or magnificent backdrops for entertaining. This unique, exotic Moroccan styled dwelling is set in a lush, secluded, tropical oasis. The property has a timeless feeling as though it has been there
There is a 4 bedroom villa and a self contained, one bedroom guesthouse. The properety sleeps 10 with 3 Bathrooms.
"If you are looking for a relaxing, private sojourn, in a holiday house that transcends time and place, then Moroc is for you"
- Channel 9 "Location Location"
- Lifestyle Channel
- 4 Bedroom villa, plus fully self contained one bedroom guest house.
- The house contains Moroccan and Asian decorative pieces with evocative paintings from accomplished artists.
- All rooms boast large window openings or Moroccan styled shutters offering exquisite views of the extensive tropical garden surrounds.
- The exterior architecture is timeless with aged looking ochre rendered walls and grand Javanese antique entrance doors and carved panels.
- Bedroom Suite 1: With king sized bed, incorporating full sized bathroom with luxurious bath located in a conservatory styled space and separate shower. Views to the surrounding tropical garden.
- Bedroom Suite 2: Tastefully decorated in Moroccan style with large opening windows. Queen size bed.
- Bedroom Suites 3 & 4: are linked by a large opening which can be closed using sliding louvred screens for privacy. Suite 3 contains a double bed, suite 4 contains a Queen size bed.
Gourmet kitchen area with,
- Stainless steel bench tops
- European appliances including
- Gourmet gas cook top
- Microwave and convection oven
- The antique Tuscan timber dining table seats 8 people on comfortable leather chairs
- An outdoor enertainment area with, BBQ and wood fired pizza oven
- Lounge area with day bed lounges, coffee table and Javanese wooden carved screens
- The outdoor terrace has commanding views over the garden, pools and to the valley and beach beyond. The terrace is covered.
- With lounge style banquet seating and cushions covered in ancient rugs and camel bag covers.
- The living room contains plasma TV, 6 stack CD, DVD player and library shelving.
- For the cooler nights in the winter months, a wood fire place is located in the lounge.
- Bose surround sound system.
Moroc at a Glance
- Location: Lennox Head
- Bedrooms: 5
- Sleeps: 10
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Bathrooms - 3
- Beachfront: 3 mins drive, 15 mins walk
- Linen supplied
- Swimming Pool
- Self contained, One bedroom guest house also available
- Located 20 minutes from Byron Bay township
- 10 minutes from Ballina/Byron airport
- 3 minutes by car from the beachside, surf mecca township of Lennox Head
- Uniquely nestled in the foothills offering privacy, tranquillity and stunning ocean and valley views.
- Low Season: $3500 per week
- Shoulder: $4000 per week
- School Holidays: $4000 per week
- Easter: $4500 - 5 nights stay
- Christmas: $5000
- New Years 2010: $6000
- 2-9 Jan 2010: $5000
- 9-16 Jan 2010: $4500
- 16 - 23 Jan 2010: $4500
- 23 - 30 Jan 2010: $4500