La Vista Byron Bay is one of the areas latest luxury retreats offering 3 stunning private cabin style accommodation with panoramic views of Byron Bay, Cape Byron and the Ocean.
The La Vista luxury cabins are only three minutes from the township of Byron Bay and has been built to the highest possible standards and is set on over an acre of tropical gardens and landscaped lawns with an amazing 100-year-old fig tree in the grounds.
Purpose built on the concept of a main central dwelling, surrounded by three intimate cabins all linked to the pool and main area by all weather walkways.
The three cabins, named, La Vista Grand, La Vista Intimate and La Vista Escape all have their own unique character and elegance and offer different views to Byron but do share common features.
- The Escape
- The Grande
- The Intimate
- The Ultimate; Available as your own private resort accommodating up to ten people in luxury, five-night minimum - please contact us directly for availability and rates.
- Swimming Pool
- Panoramic views over Byron Bay, the sea and the mountains.
- Use of the pool and main veranda, media, library and dining areas.
- Separate lounge and dining areas.
- Private covered verandas, tranquil spaces and private lawns.
- Linked to the main residence by all - weather walkways
- Own marble bathroom, indoors outdoors shower and metal bath
- High definition LCD TV, DVD, Austar, internet and telephone
- A cooked breakfast is included in cabin tariff
- Meals on request at all other times, expertly prepared for guests.
Main Residence Features
- Two king bedrooms and two marble bathrooms
- Master bathroom having a double bath and shower w/I robe
- Pentagonal horizon pool and sun deck, sun lounges
- Chefs' kitchen, laundry, media room and covered verandas.
- Sun lounge area and two dining areas (formal/outside)
- Views from both bedrooms to Byron and the mountains
- Movie / Media room with 50” Sony TV
- Spectacular Views from Byron to Brunswick Head and the ocean.
- Peak Season
- December 16th to January 26th
- Easter Holidays
- Splendor in the Grass
- Blues festivals
- Schoolies Week*
- * In house manager on site, maximum of ten guests in three cabins.
- Shoulder Seasons: Spring & Autumn. (Sept 1st-Dec 16th, Jan 27th-April 30th)
- Low Season: May, June, July, August